Follow us to learn how to naturally take care of your skin and hair
Raise your hands if taking care of your health in this polluted atmosphere has become a big task for while more or less everything produced artificially instead of natural.
Yeah, Most of you, right?
So. We at kaliiNatural have introduced various ways to take care of your skin & health & even complete body with natural organic products.
We do not provide natural organic products & ingredients but also some naturally made accessories for bars.
Here are our best of natural ingredients and there remedy how to apply them to naturally take care of your skin and hair, the list is given below.
A lotion bar is a type of solid lotion in a bar format, like a cream. It may equal to or parallel to a bar of soap, but it is a cream. Reason behind why you should use this lotion bar because of its special ingredients which are 100% natural butter and oils like Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, kokum Butter, Jojoba oil, Avocado oil, Sweet Almond oil, etc., Beeswax and pure and natural Essential oil like Lavender, Orange, Clary Sage, Patchouli or Clove Bud Essential Oils.
So all of the above are the main ingredients of the lotion bar and here are some specific reasons why you should use it to naturally take care of your skin, the list is given below
- Zero Chemicals used
As we do not use any kind of chemicals or artificial ingredients in our products that is why we can ensure for purity and their proof for 100% natural organic.
- Environmentally sensitive containers
As these lotion bars are solid so there is no need for any kind of plastic containers [like plastic bottles] required for its packaging.
If we talk about the other products in the market, our natural organic products are quite cheaper than the others.
- Great! while traveling
You might have faced this challenge with lotion bars while traveling like bottle opened-up in your luggage or the cap was loose and the whole lotion spread on your clothes, right? But these kinds of issues you will not find with lotion bars as they are in solid form.
- Usage or direction for its appropriate usage
It might be tough if you do not know how to use the bar to get the right results. So we are here to help you out for the same, please follow us for its process given below
- Gently rub the lotion bar on your hands and spread it over on required areas of your skin or you can directly rub the bar on your skin.
- We understand that sometimes using lotion bars are quite tricky but once you get used to them it becomes easier like never before.
- Remember one thing that does not use a huge amount of lotion bar and also no need to rub twice or once as it has no water.
- These lotion bars are might be sticky initially but later your skin will absorb fast all of the products.
- Soap bar and its categories
We can ensure a thing that you will be going to like the soap bars and it may feel you surprised when your skin will be more moisturized, soft, nourished and the new skin. Because the main quality of all our products is that they were so much good in terms of natural ingredients as we use 100% natural organic ingredients. We never use any artificial ingredients not even for fragrance. Our products contain fresh, natural products.
Different Categories of Soap Bars
- Aloe Aloe Body Soap Bars
- Adzuki Adzuki Exfoliating Body & Facial Soap Bar
- Carrot & Honey Body Soap
- Honey & Oats Body and Face Scrub Bar
As we all know that Ayurveda is the oldest holistic medicine from India and it has been developed 1000+ years ago. It is one of the most futuristic and powerful elements for the mind-body health system. It is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a fragile balance between the mind, body, and spirit. Ayurveda helps treat illnesses and discomforts with herbs.
Our hair masks are come from India, as they can be found only in their organic & natural form. These Ayurvedic herbs are sun-dried and smashed into powdered form.
How to use hair masks
- Simply put the hair mask powder into a bowl and mix it well with 5 to 6 tablespoons of warm water.
- Let the paste sit for a minute and then apply gently on scalps first and then other areas.
- For extra improvement, you can use a few drops of aroma essential oil also.
- By adding more than 2-3 drops into this paste may irritate your skin and it could be harmful.
- The amount of water you can add according to your choice depends on how much liquid form of paste you want and we would suggest that less water will make your hair more condensed.
- After this, you can leave your hair overnight, if you wish for and our recommendation will leave it for half/ one hour only.
Note- Please make sure to take a test of this paste on your hand whether they do an allergy or not, then only apply on hair scalps.
A Shampoo bar is all you need for your bath.
Apart from its 100 % natural organic ingredients, their effects are last longer in comparison to artificially manufactured shampoos. We can ensure that you will never find any kind of chemicals in shampoo bars not even for fragrances.
Usage & benefits of Shampoo Bars
- Very convenient while traveling
- Combination of both Shampoo and conditioner in one bar.
- Their effects are last longer from the time you start using it.
- You can say goodbye to scalp problems such as dry skin, dandruff, etc.,all this happens because of chemically produced shampoos which make scalps skin dry and hairs also.
- And these shampoo bars are cheaper than normal artificially manufactured shampoos.