Kalii Naturals is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
2. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order or arrange for a delivery, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Links to other websites
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- INTERNAL COOKIES
From time to time, we may collect certain usage information from our servers, or servers that belong to third parties, that relates to the use of our websites. We use this information to improve our website, for example by enhancing pages or features that are visited frequently, and on occasion we may share this information with our affiliates or other third party companies to provide them with an indication of the amount of interest in our website for advertising purposes and to help us plan for technical improvements.
Our site uses analytics and marketing cookies from third parties such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, Bing and LinkedIn. We may update the cookies used from time to time. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. The third party cookies we use (such as Google Analytics, Facebook and others) transmit information to those parties and are stored in accordance with their privacy practices.
8. HOW WE USE ALL THIS INFORMATION
We will use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications if you so elect
- Provide the products or services you (or your company) have requested and operate features on our site
- Process your payment card transactions and/or gift card transactions
- Create and manage your online account, including access to your online and in-store purchase history
- Create a profile about you based on the information you provided to us in order to tailor our advertisements to your interests, find your appropriate cosmetics look, skin or hair care routine and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Assist with product selection and replenishment
- Post your product reviews
- Tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere to your interests and history with us
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social network pages or mobile applications
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
- We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. The information collected is necessary for the purposes set forth above. Without this information, you may not be able to take advantage of some of our products or services we offer our customers.
How can you access your personal information?
We will make available to you any personal information that we have collected, used or disclosed, upon your written request, to the extent permitted by law. We will attempt to respond to your written request within thirty (30) days. We will advise you in writing if we cannot meet your request.
- Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights and choices in connection with the personal data we collect from you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as specified below.
- Email Opt-Out
You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated below. You also may opt out of receiving marketing emails by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Postal Mail Opt-Out
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing communications by postal mail by following the instructions included in a particular promotion. You can also request that we refrain from sending you promotional postal mail by contacting us as indicated below.
- Text Message Opt-Out
You can request that we refrain from sending you text messages by contacting us as indicated below.
You can also choose not to receive text messages by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and specifying that you no longer want to receive text messages.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com