Product CharacteristicsOils, butters, and waxes are excellent ingredients for lip balms because they are occlusive agents, which means they create a physical barrier between the moisture in the lips and the outside environment. And this lip balm includes all three, and more!
Aloe Butter contains Coconut Oil.
- Aloe Butter is great for treating dry, sunburn or chapped lips.
- Sunflower oil, is a great source of vitamin E and beta-carotenes, rich in nutrients and antioxidants. One of the most moisturizing vegetable oils, absorbs easily and helps soften and heal dry, flaky lips.
- Vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturizing properties. It has also healing properties, reduces skin itching, fights eczema and psoriasis and prevents lines and wrinkles.
How to: Apply a small quantity when needed, rubbing gently on lips.
Keep away from heat.
- No Parabens
- No Sulfates
- No Artificial Colors
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Phthalates
- No Silicones
Aloe Butter is obtained infusing Aloe Vera powder in coconut oil, so that it can be used like a butter. Aloe Butter has all the properties of healing vegetable butters, plus those specific of Aloe Vera. Because it is rich in Vitamins C, E, B, B-12, and Folic acid, it is highly antioxidant and skin rejuvenating. It melts on contact with the skin and is perfect for treating dryness of skin and lips, healing and leaving a wonderful silky feeling.
Aloe Butter contains Coconut Oil
Sunflower Oil Sunflower seed oil is not only wonderful in the kitchen! It is a great source of vitamin E and beta-carotenes, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective in combating skincare issues like acne because it's rich in vitamins A, C, and D. It can also fight inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. Besides, it has emollient properties abd can really help soothe and heal your skin.
All Ingredients: Aloe Butter (Contains Coconut Oil), Sunflower Oil, Bees wax, Castor Oil and Vitamin E.
How To Use Lotion Bars
Lotion Bars are perfect for busy people, who don’t want to waste time massaging and rubbing till the lotion absorbs!
Using a Lotion Bar is easy, although In winter butters get harder and will require more effort to rub in, but it’s totally worth it! And since Lotion Bars don’t contain water they do not dry out your skin, or require preservatives to stop spoilage.
- 1. Remove the lotion bar from the tin
- 2. Just take it into your hands and warm it with your body heat. This will melt a small portion in the surface of the bar
- 3. You can then either rub the lotion onto your body, or get enough in your hands to put lotion bar down and use hands to cover skin of elbows, knees, heels, hands or anywhere else your skin feels dry. It will feel a little sticky at first, but the skin will quickly absorb all of the product
- 4. Don’t try to use it as a liquid lotion. You only need a small quantity, because, remember: there is no water in it, so no need to rub it once and again on your skin to dry the water out
A Lotion Bar is a solid lotion, a cream. It may resemble a bar of soap, but is actually a cream and can be used anywhere on the body. The Lotion Bar will stay solid when kept at room temperature or lower but when applied to skin, body heat will slightly melt the bar. Our Lotion Bars are made of 100% all natural ingredients including butters and oils like Cocoa butter, Shea butter, Kokum Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, plus Beeswax and pure and natural Essential Oils like Lavender, Orange, Clary Sage, Patchouli, Clove Bud, etc.
Our products last as long as six months! It’s a lot considering there are no preservatives other than vitamin E in our products. All natural liquid products last only 2 weeks, but since our products are solid they last longer! Cool, ey?
Some of our products are vegan and some are not. The animal-derived products we may use are goat milk, yogurt, honey, eggs and beeswax. Our soaps contain no animal fats. Always look for the symbol on our packaging and on the product pages of our website to find vegan products.
For more FAQ answers, look at our FAQ page.