This 100% natural Lotion Bar, enriched with Shea and Mango butters, is excellent for dry, chappy or mature skin.
Leaves an exquisite aroma of jasmine flowers
The moisturizing benefits of Lotion Bars last far longer than liquid lotions and they are non-greasy from the moment they are applied. And - as all our products- they are 100% natural and don’t have artificial additives. Please note that our bars are HANDCRAFTED.
- Great for traveling
- Great for dry, cracked, tired skin.
- You can also rub a small amount under your nose to help relieve stuffiness
- One bar can last for months with daily use
- Packaged in a reusable metal box, specially thought to be tossed in your handbag, desk, hand luggage or exercise bag. Keep it tightly closed to preserve bar clean and fresh.
- No Parabens
- No Sulfates
- No Artificial Colors
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Phthalates
- No Silicones
Mango Seed Butter is super nourishing and a natural emollient because it is rich in vitamins A, C, and E. Mango Butter is a great moisturizer for all skin types, but especially mature, dry or sun-damaged skin. It adds softness, elasticity and shine to your hair.
Beeswax, (Cera alba), attracts water molecules and helps skin stay hydrated over time. It will not clog pores while trapping moisture, thus reducing dryness and keeping toxins out. Beeswax is also rich in Vitamin A, that promotes the regeneration of cells, and that’s why it will help heal damaged skin and protect it. And as a nice plus, beeswax reduces inflammation, softens skin, and has antioxidant properties.
Jasmine Essential Oil Jasmine flowers are known to have antiviral properties and the Essential Oil is an excellent antiseptic and disinfectant. Because of its antioxidants, Jasmine oil is anti-ageing, moisturizing and very effective in evening the tone of skin as well as reducing the appearance of age spots.
All Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Mango & Shea Butters, Beeswax & Jasmine Essential Oil.
How To Use Lotion Bars
Lotion Bars are perfect for busy people, who don’t want to waste time massaging and rubbing till the lotion absorbs!
Using a Lotion Bar is easy, although In winter butters get harder and will require more effort to rub in, but it’s totally worth it! And since Lotion Bars don’t contain water they do not dry out your skin, or require preservatives to stop spoilage.
- 1. Remove the lotion bar from the tin
- 2. Just take it into your hands and warm it with your body heat. This will melt a small portion in the surface of the bar
- 3. You can then either rub the lotion onto your body, or get enough in your hands to put lotion bar down and use hands to cover skin of elbows, knees, heels, hands or anywhere else your skin feels dry. It will feel a little sticky at first, but the skin will quickly absorb all of the product
- 4. Don’t try to use it as a liquid lotion. You only need a small quantity, because, remember: there is no water in it, so no need to rub it once and again on your skin to dry the water out
A Lotion Bar is a solid lotion, a cream. It may resemble a bar of soap, but is actually a cream and can be used anywhere on the body. The Lotion Bar will stay solid when kept at room temperature or lower but when applied to skin, body heat will slightly melt the bar. Our Lotion Bars are made of 100% all natural ingredients including butters and oils like Cocoa butter, Shea butter, Kokum Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, plus Beeswax and pure and natural Essential Oils like Lavender, Orange, Clary Sage, Patchouli, Clove Bud, etc.
Our products last as long as six months! It’s a lot considering there are no preservatives other than vitamin E in our products. All natural liquid products last only 2 weeks, but since our products are solid they last longer! Cool, ey?
Some of our products are vegan and some are not. The animal-derived products we may use are goat milk, yogurt, honey, eggs and beeswax. Our soaps contain no animal fats. Always look for the symbol on our packaging and on the product pages of our website to find vegan products.
For more FAQ answers, look at our FAQ page.