A 100% natural, super nourishing balm for dry, frizzy hair. Also, if you do not wash your hair every day (as it should be) but you still want your hair to smell wonderfully fresh, like you just stepped out of the shower, you can use this balm as a hair perfume. Yes, a hair perfume! In fact, it all started from this. We first, thought about hair perfumes. But we did not want anything liquid (as liquid products last shorter with no conservatives). Since we do not use any conservatives other than natural vitamin E, we had to do it solid-ish, thus, a balm. After a few weeks of trial we noticed it did not only serve as a perfume, but also and mainly, it repaired damaged hair and helped with frizziness.
- Great for traveling
- Great for dry, damaged, colored hair.
- Lasts for months with daily use
- Packaged in a reusable metal box, specially thought to be tossed in your handbag, desk, hand luggage or exercise bag. Keep it tightly closed to preserve it clean.
- No Parabens
- No Sulfates
- No Artificial Colors
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Phthalates
- No Silicones
All Ingredients:Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter & Essential Oil of Lavender..
HOW TO: Rub a small quantity on your hands and apply on the tips of your hair. If you feel like you need more repeat the procedure. For beards apply on all your beard if desired.
We recommend using the balm on dry hair and applying each time a small quantity in order to avoid greasy or oily hair.
How To Use Lotion Bars
Lotion Bars are perfect for busy people, who don’t want to waste time massaging and rubbing till the lotion absorbs!
Using a Lotion Bar is easy, although In winter butters get harder and will require more effort to rub in, but it’s totally worth it! And since Lotion Bars don’t contain water they do not dry out your skin, or require preservatives to stop spoilage.
- 1. Remove the lotion bar from the tin
- 2. Just take it into your hands and warm it with your body heat. This will melt a small portion in the surface of the bar
- 3. You can then either rub the lotion onto your body, or get enough in your hands to put lotion bar down and use hands to cover skin of elbows, knees, heels, hands or anywhere else your skin feels dry. It will feel a little sticky at first, but the skin will quickly absorb all of the product
- 4. Don’t try to use it as a liquid lotion. You only need a small quantity, because, remember: there is no water in it, so no need to rub it once and again on your skin to dry the water out
A Lotion Bar is a solid lotion, a cream. It may resemble a bar of soap, but is actually a cream and can be used anywhere on the body. The Lotion Bar will stay solid when kept at room temperature or lower but when applied to skin, body heat will slightly melt the bar. Our Lotion Bars are made of 100% all natural ingredients including butters and oils like Cocoa butter, Shea butter, Kokum Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, plus Beeswax and pure and natural Essential Oils like Lavender, Orange, Clary Sage, Patchouli, Clove Bud, etc.
Our products last as long as six months! It’s a lot considering there are no preservatives other than vitamin E in our products. All natural liquid products last only 2 weeks, but since our products are solid they last longer! Cool, ey?
Some of our products are vegan and some are not. The animal-derived products we may use are goat milk, yogurt, honey, eggs and beeswax. Our soaps contain no animal fats. Always look for the symbol on our packaging and on the product pages of our website to find vegan products.
For more FAQ answers, look at our FAQ page.