A 100% natural Lotion Bar, enriched with Kokum & Shea Butters.
- Great for traveling
- Great for dry, cracked, tired skin.
- One bar can last for months with daily use
- Packaged in a reusable metal box, specially thought to be tossed in your handbag, desk, hand luggage or exercise bag. Keep it tightly closed to preserve bar clean and fresh.
- No Parabens
- No Sulfates
- No Artificial Colors
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Phthalates
- No Silicones
Sunflower Seed Oil is high in Omega-6 fatty acid which helps decrease inflammation in the skin and enhances the development of new skin cells. It is mainly known as a great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, effective for combatting skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. Moreover, it helps trap moisture inside skin cells, keeping skin hydrated for a longer period and reducing signs of aging. Sunflower Seed Oil is also rich in vitamins A, C, D and Beta carotenes, and known to be one of the most skin moisturizing vegetable oils.
Kokum Butter is obtained from the Kokum Seeds (Garcinia Indica Tree), and is one of the most balanced vegetable butters. It is prized for its essential fatty acid content, which makes it the perfect addition to body lotions. Among the many benefits of Kokum Butter we can name that it nurtures damaged skin, soothes inflamed skin, provides a supple feeling and improves the natural skin barrier, thus preserving hydration
Hibiscus Powder contains most powerful antioxidants and anti-aging plant actives, which firm and lift skin. Due to the slightly exfoliating effect of the organic acids found in the plant, hibiscus helps to speed up cell turnover, which results in a more even looking skin tone.
Beeswax, (Cera alba), attracts water molecules and helps skin stay hydrated over time. It will not clog pores while trapping moisture, thus reducing dryness and keeping toxins out. Beeswax is also rich in Vitamin A, that promotes the regeneration of cells, and that’s why it will help heal damaged skin and protect it. And as a nice plus, beeswax reduces inflammation, softens skin, and has antioxidant properties.
All Ingredients: Sunflower Oil Infused with Hibiscus Powder, Kokum Butter, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Rosewood & Geranium Essential Oils.
How To Use Lotion Bars
Lotion Bars are perfect for busy people, who don’t want to waste time massaging and rubbing till the lotion absorbs!
Using a Lotion Bar is easy, although In winter butters get harder and will require more effort to rub in, but it’s totally worth it! And since Lotion Bars don’t contain water they do not dry out your skin, or require preservatives to stop spoilage.
- 1. Remove the lotion bar from the tin
- 2. Just take it into your hands and warm it with your body heat. This will melt a small portion in the surface of the bar
- 3. You can then either rub the lotion onto your body, or get enough in your hands to put lotion bar down and use hands to cover skin of elbows, knees, heels, hands or anywhere else your skin feels dry. It will feel a little sticky at first, but the skin will quickly absorb all of the product
- 4. Don’t try to use it as a liquid lotion. You only need a small quantity, because, remember: there is no water in it, so no need to rub it once and again on your skin to dry the water out
A Lotion Bar is a solid lotion, a cream. It may resemble a bar of soap, but is actually a cream and can be used anywhere on the body. The Lotion Bar will stay solid when kept at room temperature or lower but when applied to skin, body heat will slightly melt the bar. Our Lotion Bars are made of 100% all natural ingredients including butters and oils like Cocoa butter, Shea butter, Kokum Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, plus Beeswax and pure and natural Essential Oils like Lavender, Orange, Clary Sage, Patchouli, Clove Bud, etc.
Our products last as long as six months! It’s a lot considering there are no preservatives other than vitamin E in our products. All natural liquid products last only 2 weeks, but since our products are solid they last longer! Cool, ey?
Some of our products are vegan and some are not. The animal-derived products we may use are goat milk, yogurt, honey, eggs and beeswax. Our soaps contain no animal fats. Always look for the symbol on our packaging and on the product pages of our website to find vegan products.
For more FAQ answers, look at our FAQ page.